Motivated, enthusiastic, and hardworking Entry Level Graphic Designer. Aiming to use my abilities to seek experience and explore new challenges in design.
• Exceptional sketching and drawing abilities.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly.
• Outstanding knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Adobe XD, Html & CSS
• Brand creation/Logo Design
• Web-based applications
• Bilingual: Spanish and English
• Excellent creative visualization and design abilities
• Strong artistic and technical abilities
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work with individuals and in a team environment.
Gallery Assistant (January 2017 – June 2019)
Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, NJ
Successfully assisted gallery owners and directors with finding new artists to highlight and work to display. Work closely with clients to create a vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
• Providing professional service to collectors,
artists, and visitors.
• Keeping the front desk and gallery spaces tidy.
• Greeting visitors and helping them with questions.
• Gaining experience dealing with many different
international cultures and high-profile clients.
• Improved quality processes for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
Library Associate – (January 2014 – June 2017)
Hudson County Community College, Union City, NJ
Serving as the front line of customer service in the library and as such the individual must display a high level of professionalism and providing exceptional customer service to all library patrons, including students, staff, faculty, and community users.
- Provide help in locating books and other library materials.
- Answer questions about the library and the college in general.
- Maintains accurate shelving of books, including reserves collection.
- Help patrons with the use of computers, scanners, and other equipment.
- Designed flyers and posted them throughout the library to inform visitors and patrons of upcoming events, including book clubs, meetings, and special programs.
B.F.A, GRAPHIC DESIGNER (MAY 2020)
- New Jersey City University, Jersey City, NJ
- Dean’s List for outstanding academic performance, 2018
ASSOCIATE IN FINE ARTS (MAY 2017)
- Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, NJ
- Perfect Attendance Award, 2015 – 2017
- Dean’s List for outstanding academic performance, 2016
- Magna Cum Laude
- After Effect