Motivated, enthusiastic, and hardworking Entry Level Graphic Designer. Aiming to use my abilities to seek experience and explore new challenges in design.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels.
Gallery Assistant (January 2017 – June 2017)
Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, NJ
- Providing professional service to collectors, artists, and visitors.
- Keeping the front desk and gallery spaces tidy.
- Greeting visitors and helping them with questions.
B.F.A, GRAPHIC DESIGNER (MAY 2020)
- New Jersey City University, Jersey City, NJ
- Dean’s List for outstanding academic performance, 2018
ASSOCIATE IN FINE ARTS (MAY 2017)
- Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, NJ
- Perfect Attendance Award, 2015 – 2017
- Dean’s List for outstanding academic performance, 2016
- Magna Cum Laude
- After Effect