Motivated, enthusiastic, and hardworking Entry Level Graphic Designer. Aiming to use my abilities to seek experience and explore new challenges in design.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels.
Gallery Assistant (January 2017 – June 2019)
Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, NJ
Successfully assisted gallery owners and directors with finding new artists to highlight and work to display. Work closely with clients to create a vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
• Providing professional service to collectors,
artists, and visitors.
• Keeping the front desk and gallery spaces tidy.
• Greeting visitors and helping them with questions.
• Gaining experience dealing with many different
international cultures and high-profile clients.
• Improved quality processes for increased efficiency
B.F.A, GRAPHIC DESIGNER (MAY 2020)
- New Jersey City University, Jersey City, NJ
- Dean’s List for outstanding academic performance, 2018
ASSOCIATE IN FINE ARTS (MAY 2017)
- Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, NJ
- Perfect Attendance Award, 2015 – 2017
- Dean’s List for outstanding academic performance, 2016
- Magna Cum Laude
- After Effect